Guests are welcome at both ranches for meals and/or overnight accommodations. Space is limited and reservations in advance are required. For more reservations or more information please contact our General Manager in the Salmon, Idaho office.
River Rafters find the Flying B an ideal stop along their journey down the Middle Fork of the Salmon. Our accomidations have comfortable beds and bathrooms with warm running water. The Flying B lodge serves fresh healthy home cooked family style meals daily. Hot springs are within hiking distance and trail rides can be arranged. Our store is the place to stock up on those things you need for the rest of your trip down the Middle Fork. We have general sundries & supplies, t-shirts & hats, ice for your cooler, soda, cold beer, fresh water, and ice cream.
Pilots are welcome at both the Root Ranch and the Flying B. Stop by for a meal or an overnight stay. Our airstrips are private and permission is required prior to landing. Permission may be obtained by calling our General Manager in the Salmon, Idaho office at (208) 756-6295. These are back country mountain airstrips so mountain flying experience is a pre-requisite for landing.
- Overnight Camping Fee – $40 per person, per night (includes camping/shower/Flying B monogram towel/taxes)
- Breakfast – $22 per meal, per person (price includes tax)
- Lunch – $22 per meal, per person (price includes tax)
- Dinner – $27 per meal, per person (price includes tax)
- Overnight Cabin Accommodations – $250 per person, per night (includes cabin lodging, 3 meals & taxes) Ask us if your group qualifies for the additional 10% discount.
- Catering – We can help you re-stock your coolers with already prepared meals to help lighten your work load for the remainder of your trip. For example: fried chicken/potato salad/macaroni salad. This takes a bit more planning and advance notice is needed.
The Flying B Ranch accepts credit card payments. A 5% convenience fee will be added to your invoice total.
All Prices Include Taxes